- Support/help desk employee.
- Maintaining the computer systems and networks within the organization.
- If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues.
- Installing and configuring computer systems, printers, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face.
- Well Knowledge of hardware functioning and troubleshooting (Laptop, Desktop, Printers, Switches, Firewall, Server, Storage).
- Understanding of network, windows server services, windows deployment over network, Switches, Wireless AP, router/firewall is preferred.
- Backup tool operation for server backup using tape drive.
- Working knowledge of how helpdesk works and resolve queries with systematic approach.
- Working with employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries.
- Maintenance of all IT equipment on regular basis and update report activity.
Education & Experience
- At least 3 years of working experience in IT support role with strong technical knowledge.
- Candidate should be BCA with additional IT certifications / MCA. B Tech candidate will be preferred.
- IT certification would be an advantage.
Networking, Technical Support, Hardware, Troubleshooting, IT Support, Active Directory, Switching
- Address Gurgaon
- Salary 35000 to 45000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 2-5 Years
- Qualification Graduation or Post Graduation
- Dropdown field Option 1
- Multiple Select field Option 1, Option 2
- Checkbox field Option 1, Option 2