Hiring: Accounts Executive
- Maintains, records and reconciles daily cash receipts.
- Routine accounting functions – creates and reconciles accounting entries while resolving discrepancies.
- Works with other Accountants to prepare source data for income and balance sheet statements. Populates financial schedules, reports and records for supervisor review.
- Verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
- Updates cash receipt information in the sub ledger accurately and timely.
- Processes billing/invoicing and enters data into the accounting databases. May either apply or submit cash applications to the vouchers/invoices.
- Researches and resolves accounts receivable issues.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Requires basic analytical and quantitative skills. Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form and to work independently.
- Microsoft Office
- Accounting & ERP
- Responsible for the routine, day to day accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements.
- Role. Accounts
- Industry Type: Manufacturing, Export House
- Functional Area: Garments, Manufacturer, Exporter
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category : Accounts & Finance
- Salary: 2.40 Lac – 3.60 Lac PA
- Education: UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization, PG :MBA preferred/ Finance Specialization
- Experience: Candidate should have experience of Accounting, ERP & Excel, Banking, Journal Entry, Vouching, MIS, , Bank Reco & Coordination.
- Job Location: Gurgaon
- Contact Person– Vicky Gupta
- Contact No.- 9999127911
- Mail id– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Gurgaon
- Salary 20000 to 30000 INR
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 2-5 Years
- Qualification Graduation or Post Graduation
- Dropdown field Option 1